Tarie's List of Favorite Things! =)

*JP and Brian are my younger brothers, CY and Isaac are my best friends, Tina is JP's girlfriend, and Pastor Butch is my pastor.

books (especially fantasy literature and children's literature/young adult literature, and most especially books by or about C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and their works)

magazines

reading

pizza

McDonald's

bookstores

libraries

girl talk with Tina

Tina loving me and accepting me for who I am

(watching) movies

Charmed

Gilmore Girls

coffee

intellectual intercourse (amazing conversations)

spending time with CY and/or Isaac
(eating in Chocolate Kiss or coffee and conversations with CY and/or Isaac)

spending time with JP and/or Brian
(playing video games with Brian; support/encouraging words from JP; sharing secrets with JP; JP or Brian waking me up by kissing me, hugging me, talking to me, or rubbing my back)

snuggling (shnuggling)

getting to know smart, intelligent, interesting, and mature students

good class discussions (whether I'm part of them or just facilitating them)

listening to music (especially hip hop and R&B)

watching MTV (especially TRL)

students who keep in touch =)

Pastor Butch shouting/giving a fiery sermon

Comments