I know I know, I should blog more often...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog regularly. =( I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't able to blog about what I think of the book (and I promised to). Let's just say that I cried while reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I hate J.K. Rowling and I'm disturbed about how dark the Harry Potter books are becoming. I was depressed after reading the book. It really affected me and I had trouble concentrating on work for at least a week. My heart aches for Harry =( ...I'm still a fan of the Harry Potter books and I enjoyed reading book 6, but I have a lot of complaints about how the series is getting gloomier and gloomier. (I think a lot of the negativity is unnecessary! For example, why did Harry and Ginny have to break up? Voldemort can still use her against Harry even if she is just a friend!) J.K. Rowling stabs her readers in the heart... and then pours salt over the wound! I don't want to blog about Harry Potter anymore. =(

I've been busy with teaching for the English department and the ALLC and with my MA class. I don't have a life outside of work anymore (for example I don't have enough time to blog or to read the blogs of my friends). =( I don't have a social life. I need a vacation. I want to go to Bali, Indonesia and I want to go to Turkey...

Comments