Summer Plans...

The semester is almost over for me. I just have to check my students' final papers and compute then submit their final grades. My blog is more than a year old now and I feel like deleting it. I feel like I don't want to keep this blog anymore. Maybe I should start a new blogspot. Maybe I should just maintain a blog on my myspace account. Or maybe I shouldn't keep a blog at all anymore. I don't know. I'm not sure why I don't feel like using this blogspot anymore. Maybe it's because I feel like not enough people read this blog. I still want to express myself but I feel like this blog doesn't generate the "conversations" that I want it to. I was hoping to "talk" to people through this blog but I feel like that's not happening because I never get any feedback. =(

Anyway, I'm excited about summer. =) I have so many plans for this summer. I have lots of work with the Ateneo Language Learning Center this summer (money!). I want to go to Baguio City this summer. I want to spend lots of time with my friends. I want to go to the beach. I want to watch lots of movies. I want to go shopping. I want to catch up on my reading. My summer reading list so far consists of: Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins (the 2006 Newbery Medal winner - it's about the summer of a group of friends) and The Penderwicks : A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall. Nothing like reading about summer "escapades" during the summer. =) I'm almost halfway through Criss Cross and it's very good. =) Artist/writer Lynne Rae Perkins is very creative. =) For example, there is a chapter in Criss Cross entitled "The Japanese Chapter." In that chapter, the story is narrated mostly through haikus!

Comments