I'm having a bad day.

I'm in a foul mood. Actually the first half of my day was fine, it was good actually. Had a good class. Was feeling great actually. Then around lunchtime things started happening. Things that got me down. Things that saddened me, offended me, disheartened me, disappointed me, and pissed me off. Things like students breaking university rules and my rules. Having bad/disappointing classes. Reading offensive posts about Asians. Racial slurs against Asians. Bad day. I'm trying to forget about everything.

Comments

Big sorry and heartfelt concern... don't let 'em get you down...not for good.
Tarie Sabido said…
It was a bad day because so many things went wrong. Little problems aren't so little when they come in groups of 50. My paychecks were delayed, had disappointing classes, the computer was busted, my best friend is moving away, etc., etc., etc. I'm feeling better now though. But I'm still trying to forget everything so that I can move on.
Tarie Sabido said…
Thank you for your concern, Natalie!