Sooo happy

I was able to do some shopping today (I really needed new clothes). =D I also bought Haruki Murakami's Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. Earl will let me borrow Haruki Murakami's Wild Sheep Chase. Right, Earl? ;) And while in the bookstore I saw that Diana Wynne Jones has a new Chrestomanci book: Conrad's Fate. It's been out since 2005, but poor Tarie didn't know about it. =( I loved the other books in Jones' The Chronicles of Chrestomanci! It's great children's fantasy literature that had me enthralled for many days. =D It was literally my world. Nothing else mattered for a long time. Natalie, Jones did Howl's Moving Castle, remember? =)

P.S. I also got pampered and had my hair done! =D

Comments

Oh yes, I recognized her name. Are the books related? I don't know why I didn't think to see what else she'd written. I liked the book... but the movie I love. I felt like there was a perfect collaboration between the author and the director, and we were the winners! Have a great weekend Tarie.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a fantastic day you lucky gal you!

Ari (Baking and Books)